Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shutting down

I've felt myself shutting down a bit lately. I realize that I have an awful lot of self healing that I need to do. But where do you begin. I've been wanting to sleep all the time and I really don't have the energy to accomplish things like I use to. I'm sure it's a bit of depression but I know this too shall pass. I am in my third week with the personal trainer and I really love how I feel when I leave the gym. I have even pushed myself hard to go in on the days in between to do cardio. Sweating always seems to help.

So, I haven't been out here to post because I just don't have anything that exciting. And what little creativity I did have has gone on vacation.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Love!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I am sorry you are in a funk. I think I am having the opposite problem. I have been burning my candle at both ends and being too "out there". Maybe we can morph our lives....like "Wonder Twin Powers..."

Ada [The Duchess] said...

We all have our moments, I hope it passes for you quickly and easily.

Dianne said...

I'm glad the working out has helped. I know how these funks can grab hold.

Feel better.

Beth said...

You know I used to be a fitness junkie (runner then body builder) and did you know depression is very common when starting a new exercise regimen? I don't know why, but it's something about exercise forcing you into the moment ... and the moment may not be one you love.

I hope whatever the cause, you feel better soon.

Jo said...

I go to Funkytown periodically too...get what you need & then get your butt on back to us :)