Thursday, July 3, 2008

Something kinda fun

I picked this one up off of Newt's blog and thought I would give my brain a little exercise this morning. And considering that we are revisiting our past lately, I figured why not?

Then and Now

Then:

Career: Teacher, Vet
Car: 76 Mustang, two door hatch back, lemon yellow
Boyfriend: JW (from previous post), George Michael, Shaun Cassidy, Andy Gibb
Food: Hostess Blueberry Pies and a can of coke, Domino’s Pepperoni pizza
Clothing: Lee Jeans, my step dads flannel button down shirts, rock concert t-shirts
Movie: Anything with the brat pack
Book: Judy Bloom (Shit! I was totally a girl)
Color: Black
Dream: To move to Montana have 12 children and raise horses
Music: Shaun Cassidy, Andy Gibb, Old time rock: Judas Preist, Aerosmith, Neil Young, all the big hair bands.

Now:

Career: What is that? I need a job to support my kids. Once the baby is graduated maybe I will figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
Car: 67 Chevy Nova
Boyfriend: Taye Diggs (yum), Matthew McConaughey, Heath Ledger
Food: PorterhouseClothing: Jeans that make my butt look good (and I don’t have any lovies), a top that shows the cleavage, and fabulous high heel’d pumps
Movie: Steel Magnolias….gets me every time
Book: The one that stands out the most is A Rose in Winter. Super sappy love story and I loved it.
Color: Pink
Dream: To visit Australia
Music: Chris Daughtry, Counting Crows, 3 doors down, Evanescence. I like all kinds: rock, hip hop, contemporary, country. I could be here all day

4 comments:

Newt said...

move to montana and have 12 children, - totally cracked me up. Though you made me remember that one of my younger age dreams was to move to montana, marry the sheriff and live in a farm house with a wrap around porch and horses in the big red barn. I have NO idea why I decided it was going to be the sheriff.

Jo said...

Wow, so much on your list speaks to me! Andy Gibb broke my heart when he married that ickum Victoria P. & she made him crazy.

And Judy Bloom--Are you there God, it's me, Margaret LOL!

I've decided being fabulous is a full-time career---you want business cards? :)

Newt said...

So, how did we both go from Cassidy to two totally different ends of the boy spectrum? Where did you go sooooo wrong.

Beth said...

Wow, what a difference growing up makes. That was a really fun Meme.

I too loved black back in the day, but always wore it with peach. haha