Monday, June 23, 2008

Check it out!

Newt and I are doing our own personal walk-a-thon this summer. We have a mutual blog friend that was diagnosed with MS and we had considered doing the actual walk for MS. Once we realized the overhead, we thought that we could do this ourselves. So, as of Friday, we have adorned high tech (and they are high tech, I'm still trying to figure out all the buttons) pedometers and will be logging our miles/steps throughout the summer. ALL money raised will go directly to MS research. Check out our blog. There is a link on the left side to donate, if you'd like. Otherwise you can just peek at the fun we will be having with this event.

http://feetsoffancy.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Much Love,
D

2 comments:

Ada [The Duchess] said...

Aww that's amazing. I hope the person who has MS is inspired - and is aware - of your lovliness. You guys rock.

Beth said...

I think this is an awesome idea ... and such a giving one. My hats off to you, D!