Monday, June 2, 2008

I would like to introduce....

Tne newest member of our family....Chops. an AKC register, pure bred boxer. He graced our home last night via my son who is lucky that I love him as much as I do. He and Lucy are getting along really well and I'm looking forward to them wearing each other out on a daily basis.

This right here is a face only a mother could love. He looks like an angry old man.
That's about all I got right now. I've been pretty sick the past few days and I'm going to put myself back in bed now.
Oh, one last note. I booked myself a trip to Jamaica for next week. I'm going to an all inclusive resort all by myself for a few days. I've never done something like this before and I'm really excited!

7 comments:

Newt said...

Aww, he's adorable.

Karen said...

How cute! I am jealous. I want a puppy. And a trip to Jamaica.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

OMG An all exclusive and solo.
Wow.Guess that means your drapes will be open most of the time huh..? lol
Well..you deserve this trip Daisy and I cannot wait to read all about it..pics too ..lots of em..
oh and see if you can spy me some Jamacian cupcakes will ya ? hehehe

As for the doggies..wish Honey and I could come for walkies with ya'll!

Have a safe and serene trip my friend!!!!!!

Tina said...

I hope you feel better. I'm glad that you decided to do head on vacation and don't let those women over there on that side of the floor talk you outta the idea of remembering how stella got her groove back. That surely has some merit. MMMMMMMMM

Beth said...

Omg, he's soooo cute! Love his face.

Jamaica for one? How exciting! I'm sensing a "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" post after you get back. haha

Jo said...

What?! You just threw that little Jamaica tidbit in there all casual-like in the end...WOWIE, how awesome is that--you amaze me! You're going to have so much fun!!!

Now feel better quick so you can pack & do a happy dance around the house.

Such a cutiepie pup! I want to give him treats.

KatBouska said...

He's SOOOOOO cute!!!