Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Let's start with WWC..a day late...

I'm combining the words this week in the pictures...Light and Dark.

New puppy

Light coming in on my dark bedspread. (I have new pillows!)

Sexy new shoes! totally unrelated to WWC I know, but I had to show them off.
Now, today is a special day. Today is Lucy's 1st birthday! She has been such a light in my life over the past year. She is always happy, her fur is like silk and even though Newt calls her the Spawn, I love her with my whole heart. So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. LUCY. Mama loves you so bad!

11 comments:

Tink said...

I LOVE that last picture. What a honey. And those shoes are hot!

Newt said...

HEY, no fair, I believe you referred to her as that. Not ME! I just agreed with you.

Ha Ha Ha - she's adorable. And you know we love her.

And the shoes are more than fantastic!

Karen said...

Happy Bday Lucy. And HOLY MOLY! Those are some HOT shoes.

Dianne said...

Great photos.

Happy Birthday Lucy!! What a pretty girl

and Chops is so cute.

those shoes are hawt girl!!!

Jo said...

Lucy is so cute! And those shoes...ROWR, I love them! If I wore those I would totally want to make-out with myself LOL!

Robert said...

wow nettie you would make sarah jessica parker jealous over your shoes i think lol and gotta love the shoes as well!!!

KatBouska said...

Great pictures. I love the puppies. They are so sweet...and I'm wondering how you managed to take that picture of those hot shoes.

Love em all.

L said...

Those shoes are fabulous and the pups are adorable!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I love Lucy!

Ada [The Duchess] said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

She looks like such a darling little pup. Aww. How sweet.

Those shoes, my dear, are maneaters. Or they are what we call STOMPING SHOES over here.

Wooot! I posted my new shoes on my blog too. Sometimes you just have to.

Beth said...

Wow, if I could still wear high heels and not feel like I was going to fall over (running killed it for me) or that my feet were goign to implode, that'd be the pair I'd wear. Lucy and the new one are so cute. Happy birthday, Lucy! Dru's 5 this month.