Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just for curiosities sake

I typed up the post below without considering the fact that people have strong imaginations. When talking to my BFF last night, she informed me that when she read my post her mind starting racing on all the possibilities for me being so guilt ridden. So that brings me to this post. I'm curious to know what might have run through your mind on what it was that I could have possibly done Friday night to cause me to be so upset.

These are the possibilities my BFF came up with:

Alien Clowns
Mime
Donkey
Priest

I'm sure you can figure out in what context these possibilites were used. Needless to say, by the end of our conversation, I was laughing my ass off. I also realized that what I did do really wasn't all THAT bad and ultimately I can't change it. I just know that I will never put myself in that type of situation again.

Live and Learn.

Thank you for your comments, they were all very appreciated.

(Much love to my BFF for last night. You are a special gift in my life. To know that I can do something so rediculous and come to you without being judged. And if you are judging...you do a fabulous job of not letting it show! I love ya for that. Now, can we still go shoe shopping?)

5 comments:

Newt said...

The guy with the pink garter?

Honey, in all honesty the only thing you could do that would upset me or make me think less of you is get romantic with my hubster. Outside of that, I'll love you know matter what.

And even then, if I am mad at him at the time, who knows......we still might go shoe shopping.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Jo said...

I'm glad your BFF made you feel better--no shoe shopping for you two was making me feel funny about the world LOL

Tina said...

I'm just glad you talked to someone. You carry enough "junk" to yourself. I did have a good time thinking about what it could have been and you don't typically let loose all that often and considering how much guilt you are carrying...I'd say chalk it up as one of those youthful things you missed out on because you fell in love too early in life.

could it be you bought a pair of closed toed sensible shoes at walmart?

Tina said...

p.s. Happy Birthday. I've decided to take a few days off from the helpless desk. If you are around monday - party is on.

KatBouska said...

After reading it I figured you slept with someone you wish you hadn't...maybe a one night stand...

You're lucky to have a friend who's there for you when you need her. Sometimes all we need is a good laugh!!